Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

On making a reservation from apple for pick up, do you get a confirmation email? It doesn't show up on the website appointments page?

I Plan to Stick Around

Got bummed out when i saw no stock at 12, finially got my reservation in at Upper Canada SG 6+ 64GB. Thanks to all you guys for the updates, If only we would have known! Anyways, for all of you that couldn't snatch one tonight, keep on trying tomorrow!!

Heres what I used to save some time:

http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/ON

and

https://www.iphonestock.ca/?6=false

Best,

C

I Plan to Stick Around

84 and open... The waiting here is quite comparable to waiting in line at Apple... Lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you receive an email from apple right away after reserving your device?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers is really bad with this Reservation.  Simply checking the Apple Reservation allows you a much better chance of getting a phone.  Quite surprised about the lack of movement, except from the many cancellations to bring us closer to ???  We still might not get the phone for weeks if not months.   

I've Been Here Awhile

Yup, like basically EVERYONE here has been saying. IF you don't want to wait an indefinite amount of time for you phone, use Apple's reservation system. Waiting for rogers might be a futile endeavor.

I was 347 on the reservation list for a 6+ 16gb SG from 5 days ago and now I'm 325? (is this a joke? if I used linear math here, I'd be waiting a time much longer than I'd want to wait/spend time calculating)

I spam refreshed at midnight today and managed to pick up a 64 GB 6+ SG for myself and a Gold 16GB 6 for the GF at Bayshore. Apparently they get more stock at 3pm as well (I cant confirm) but I can confirm Apple has had fresh stock around midnight for 2 nights now.

Its not even overly difficult to get one this way: set alarm for 11:58, login to reservation system check between 12-12:15~

I'll be cancelling my Rogers reservation tommorow. I've never had to use Rogers reservation system and I dont I will ever use it again.

http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/

This site helps alot ^ GL!

I Plan to Stick Around

Alberta stock was updated at 12:00am on the dot

I Plan to Stick Around

Meow

Can Apple stores process corporate accounts? Queue isn't moving at Rogers at all.
I Plan to Stick Around

In addition to the can Apple process rogers corporate, will you be charged the out right or subsidized cost of the phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

So I got sick of waiting in position #7 for a 64 6+ silver with Rogers and managed to reserve a 6+ 128 sg at masonville yesterday. Went and picked it up last night. It's now in my hot little hands. I love it. Love the size. What a very useable device it is.