Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Boo!
I Plan to Stick Around

There is a gold 64 6+ at Conestoga

I Plan to Stick Around

Gold 64 and 128 6+ at Eaton Centre

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guess I'm going to Upper Canada. Where is that by the way?

Keep checking as new inventory has shown up

I Plan to Stick Around

SQUARE ONE !! 64gb iphone 6+ just reserved!! They didnt restock it right at 12 am! I saw it at 12:14am keep checking good luck!
I Plan to Stick Around

Sitting here trying to "score" an iPhone had me thinking about the state of things. How awful this whole experience (with the exception of u guys on this thread) has become, all because I chose to reserve a non existent iPhone 6 plus with Rogers.... I am utterly angry at Rogers, not for not providing the phone, but for encouraging people to reserve it with them (and still are- knowing they can't get it in stock and haven't fulfilled much of their orders) and then not informing their customers of what is happening, forcing us to fend for ourselves for information, and now for our own phone...this is crazy and I must be crazy too... This is my first launch, and really it's only because I have an old phone that needs changing why i upgraded to this new "SCARE EVERYONE" plan last week. (I am could have saved myself a few bucks by waiting on the phone to come before upgrading). They have cost me $ in the new plan that goes with the non existent phone and now I will prob lose my trade In value of my phone because it will prob expire before the phone comes! I will NEVER reserve with Rogers again...
I Plan to Stick Around

oh man, thought they werent adding any since it was no show at 12 Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

Never anything at Yorkdale Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

AMEN BROTHER.....AMEN!!!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

I live on Vancouver Island. The island does not have apple stores. I checked a bunch of retail stores, NONE of them even received the 6+. So I'm stuck waiting for the reservation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.