Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Really wish Rogers can be more open about the stocks they are getting on a daily basis. A daily status update perhaps?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Trahckol

He is just saying this that comes out of their mouths without knowing anything. Reps make up rumors all the time. Take it with a grain of salt. If the rep had any idea, they would have read on the internet that Apple is having problems with Foxconn building the devices. Even Apple said it..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I picked up my 128 gig silver + today at the apple store in Mapleview. Just cancelled my rogers reservation
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Winnipeg... Currently the only place to get an iPhone 6...

http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kevinsclo

No carrier or company does that. If carriers start announce it & they have low stock, people will start leaving for another carrier thus why they aren't doing it. Bell or Telus isn't doing it either. Actually no carrier is doing this.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thekamp

Wait until 12am. That is when Apple refreshes their stock. You see, even their own stores have no 6+. Its not just Rogers... ( for anyone blaming rogers still)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha I know dude. My 6+ shipped Saturday and has been MIA since going to the authorized warehouse in Saskatoon on Monday... Fingers crossed it finally makes it back to Wpg tomorrow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I checked the Apple Reservations earlier today for the 6+; all colours and memory sizes were gone for Ontario.  Checked a few provinces and they're unavailable as well.  Can't blame Rogers when the Apple store has no stock.

BTW another cancellation to lower my position.  So there seems to be others getting the phone, but not with Rogers.  If you want the phone badly enough, just call around.  I'm continuing to wait and given there are no available cases, I rather have the protection before getting the phone.   

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thekamp

Hopefully you get it tomorrow!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

https://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/BC - "Sorry, Could not fetch data"..

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability - "Please come back later. We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable"

Any idea what is going on here?