Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@meowmix thank you so much for all of your help. It couldn't be more appreciated

@kittykat43 that makes more sense lol and you have to be happy about the bump
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess theres not much i can do, unfortunately rogers couldnt undo the cancelled order which sucks and is terrible i didnt get no emailing asking if im sure about cancelling an order or anything.. pretty upset about that but what you gonna do, guess as long as i get it come october ill be happy with that, the lady on the phone said if i find any in store to pick it up and theyll cancell the reservation, but also said alot of stores dont deal with business accounts.. sucks i was high up there now im nearing the end for no reason.. she also said ordering through the phone makes orders go quicker cause they get more stock then stores..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dangiers

You are welcome!. Always here to help & give answers as much as i can!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dangiers. I am happy, yes... But if I can snag one tonight on Apple I will be even happier! Lol. My number was originally 138 when I started. I still don't think Rogers is getting enough phones. If I stay with Rogers after all this, I will NEVER use their reservation system.... As it stands, my trade in value with Rogers is probably going to expire before I get the phone and they'll want to give me less when it expires.
I Plan to Stick Around

@kittykat43 I completely agree with you and will be trying for one tonight as well. I'm actually considering switching to Telus if I do manage to reserve one
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So if I am currently sitting at position 1975, should I just give up hope and check my local Rogers store? Judging form everyone's current position it looks like I won't be getting my 64GB 6 til the iPhone 7 comes out. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dangiers

If you go with Telus & order one with them, you will be waiting a long time.

" Limited stock available, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.". This is for all carriers it seems. If you get a iPhone 6+ with Apple & switch, all the best!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Orevarc

You won't get it for maybe 1-2 weeks if not more then that. Apple doesn't have enough to give out that many to a carrier it seems.

I Plan to Stick Around

Canceled my rogers order and got my iphone 6 plus via apples reservation system, and for those of that are wondering they can process corp accounts just fine.  I was In and out in 30 minutes. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix I was only planning on going with Telus if I managed to reserve an iphone with apple otherwise I'll stick it out with rogers