Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

The store manager and the rep are both telling me that they got an email saying that in some cases the speaker was shipped seperately and that they will call me when it comes in.  I'm having a hard time believing that it wasn't with the phone because I saw other phones sitting on the counter with them attached.

I mean.. I should believe them, but with Rogers,  customer service and being able to believe what one person or the next is telling you is not exactly their strong point.  I can't count how many times I've been told one thing from one rep and then received an erroneous bill only to call about it and have them flat out deny saying anything...

Bell is worse though..

I Plan to Stick Around

Oddly enough, I received a text from Rogers that my preordered device had been delivered today and to check my email.  No email.

I Plan to Stick Around

picked up my iphone 6 plus 64 gb gold today from apple store in yorkdale, couldnt do upgrade under business acount for some reason, so just bought the phone and cancelled rogers reservation. thanks everyone for the help and special thanks to meowmix

I Plan to Stick Around

@Dangiers, just checked my status... I'm currently at 85
I Plan to Stick Around

I dont even care about the speaker to be honest.. realistically majority of cars have blue tooth in them so for me its pointless..

It just sucks for me that i was #132 of #132 originally then my order somehow got cancelled now im stuck at #901 of #1012 for the Iphone 6+ 64gb space grey.. Its only gone down by 85 in the past day Smiley Sad lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello amg11

Hmm THAT could be the reason why. I have not seen this happen before with any promotion like this. ( S5 reservations after launch got a S-View case & all of them got it with the phone at the same time). I guess the mess up could have caused it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everyone!

Here's my story

I had originally ordered my 128gB silver iPhone 6+ through Rogers. I was number 25, and my status never changed from "Open".

I never got an email, nothing. I was just told to wait. Endlessly. Unfortunately, I'm not the patient type when it comes to iPhones.

Last night, I managed to snatch a 128gB gold 6+ from Apple's reservation website. I went there, not knowing what to expect as I did not have a Canadian credit card–I just got here from France. The Apple employee I was attributed was very nice: my French creit card ended up working.

When asked which operaor I should to go with, Fido was his first answer. Done deal: 4gB plan for $80/per month.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HAVE AN IPHONE 6+!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

To everyone waiting through Rogers' rservation page for a 128 silver iPhone 6+: you should be dropping one position a bit later. Seriously though, keep checking Apple, it'll be a lot faster!

I Plan to Stick Around

I also wanted to properly thank Meowmix for the time and effort  he has put in this forum. My experience was far better thanks to you. 

Thank you SO much! Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasoncarvalho1

You won't get it for a while just letting you know this now. I know its hard news but with a number like that for the 6+, its not looking good. a 3-5 week wait is most likely unless somehow Apple ships out more.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AdrianG

Congrats!!! Happy you finally got the 6+ & happy you are with that carrier!! Smiley Happy.

No need to thank me! Just doing what i have always done, answer questions & give as much help as i can!Smiley Happy. I love to help out & give answers to everything i can answer & share info that i know Smiley Happy.