Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@matt1989 #89 open for the same phone... Sigh... Gonna try and get one from apple tonight cause this is crazy.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yep, I'm out of the reservation queue as well. After sitting at #20 since the date reservations started, I crept up to #17 by this afternoon.

And then I cancelled and picked up an unlocked iPhone 6 Plus at the Apple Store that I had reserved through their system last night. After looking at prices at the Apple Store, it wasn't a huge difference for me to get an unlocked versus locked phone (esepcially given that I travel and having an unlocked phone is a big saving).

Now Rogers can sweat for my business... and after the fiasco of their reservation system, I guarantee I'm going to make them work to keep me. After being a customer with them since the old Cantel AT&T days... (remember that?) it's nice being able to tell them to get lost if someone else makes me a better offer.

Good luck those of you who are waiting. I highly suggest trying your luck through the Apple Stores reservation system to pick up the phone of your choice, as they seem to be getting at least some stock and they are keeping as much of them for their reservation system as possible (apparently they are doing zero walk up sales right now in most stores on the left coast... reservations only).

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone from Corporate, get there IPhone?
There has been absolutely no movement.
I Plan to Stick Around

@kittykat43

Are you on the business list? I'm asking because I'm #89 for that phone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Summersca

That is good to hear. It seems Apple is shipping more phones to their stores thus why Apple stores can get more customers
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jetz

Only a few days ago some moved & got their shipped but nothing after that,
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my iPhone 6 16GB Gold today from UPS business side, no movement on my two 6+'s though

I Plan to Stick Around

Just checking again as I'm dealing with a store manager and Rogers through email.  Did anyone who received their preorder on launch day NOT get a speaker with their phone?  Did anyone have it shipped seperately?

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the updates
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

That is good!. Yea the 6+ may take a few day / week to change status. I will let you know more info as i get it.