Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@meowmix

Anyword on whether that delayed shipment was for Rogers only or also for Apple stores more generally?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shshshaskjdhf

Apple stores get it no matter what unless Apple has none at all. The carriers get nothing at times. This seems to be just for the carriers
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks @meowmix
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone

Hmm seems the iPhone 6+ isn't as sturdy & solid device. You can bend the phone right underneath the volume bottums which will cause the phone to bend badly. It seems Apple could not take a few minutes to actually put something strong there... Hmm i wonder how many people will complain about this & i wonder what Apple will say. " You are putting to much pressure on it or sitting on it" . Just like they did with the 4 " You are holding it wrong".. Maybe they need to redesign that part. Just saying if u do not have Apple care, do not bend it or try it out.

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/23/apple-iphone-6-plus-bend-test-video/
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone can reserve with Apple they should do so.  

I've noticed a steady decline (likely due to cancellations) for the 6+ SP, 128 GB model this week from 72 to 62.  Don't know if Rogers is getting inventory, but this is encouraging.  Still have little faith with the Rogers system, but this likely an industry wide problem.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Pacific Centre has 128GB SG iPhone 6

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Slam1967

Its not inventory. Its people cancelling due to them getting it from Apple or somewhere else
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I agree this is likely due to cancellations.  Rogers is losing quite a bit with this delay, but if they can't take care of their customers they will go somewhere else.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was just thinking, unless you buy your phone outright, Rogers gets your money in the end, whether you go with Apple or Future Shop or whoever if they're just giving you an upgrade. So other than bad image, they don't really suffer.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Pacific Centre has 128GB and 16 SG iPhone 6