Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

With great mind powers, the 6+ can be bend

Cant wait for the iWatch to arrive, suddneyl people will find it difficult to tell them w/o one

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattsat

From what i heard it does but if u try too, u may break the device.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am just trying to figure out if the 6+ would be ideal.. So when in the pocket, the iPhone 6+ doesn't bend? Can people confirm please
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shoshumi

Either tonight or tomorrow. I got word that Apple delayed the shipment.
I Plan to Stick Around

MI
I Plan to Stick Around

You'd not only have to have big pockets, but also a massive bum to bend it. This must be why the problem is mainly centered in the USA Smiley Surprised

I Plan to Stick Around

For those who used big adnroid devies, its an easy choice to stick to that size or smaller ( as they have experienced the handing of it ) but for 1st time apple-only users, its more abut the enthusiam to get the bigger phone. Lot of users have swapped it, soeme confused, some not sure as its the bigger bad boy, some repicating a mini ( not even close ), it will be intereting to see when the next version comes out with both sizes and how ppl choose to go about it

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bleech

LOL. I would say the same thing here in Canada. The problem is that many put their devices on their back pocket & forget & bam they sit on it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got the call that I can pick up my 64 GB Gold iPhone 6 (not +) tonight! I had reserved mine under a new line by accident instead of an upgrade so i'll you all know how that goes tonight since I know a few other people did that by accident as well. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello test234

Agreed. I have used the Note 1-2-3 & the Sony Ultra & LG Flex. The 6+ size isn't a bother. I do wish tho Apple would make a way for the phone not to slip so easily from ur hands.