Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Oh6Plus now you are being plain stupid. nobody cares about your idiotic posts trying way too hard to be witty

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone from Calgary, Alberta receive their iPhone 6 Plus through Rogers Reserve?

I Plan to Stick Around

I still consider the Blackberry Bold to be the best ever phone.  Switched to the iPhone 4 due to the technology and higher BB price for the newer model (made no sense).  The family owned Sony Arc, HTC One and Samsung Galaxy 5.  They all have their benefits, but my iPhone 4 still works well (except the ongoing bad antenna). We previously had Qualcomm, Nokia and Motorola phones and all of them have since been donated or recycled. 

Only other phone that I might consider would be the Samsung, but the quality seems cheap, Android confusing and the functions are difficult to locate.  iPhone might be older techology and less specs compared to the Android phones, but they simply work.  The day will eventually arrive when our iPhone 6+ arrives, but our old model will be the first phone we will ever keep after being replaced.  I'm sure many of us on this Board feels the same way.   The product just works.  It will continue to be useful after they've been replaced justifying the higher price of the phone.   

I Plan to Stick Around

If u don't like someone's posts just ignore it. Everyone can vent their frustrations all they want if they're not hurting anybody. There's no point in getting personal and calling ppl stupid
I Plan to Stick Around

The 6+ case stock situation is as bad as the phone itself...I went to BestBuy, Rogers, bell and Walmart and not a single case to be found. Finally found 2 at Target, luckily I actually liked one of them. I just had to get SOMETHING, it's like walking around with a ticking time bomb!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kortasc

Just leave the user alone. No point lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jw67

Yes but this thread isn't for people to vent about companies about making devices the same. This thread that I made is about reserving the iPhone and questions about it. Simply everyone has a opinion but stay on the topic.
I Plan to Stick Around

EVERYONE WHO HAS THE 6+

DOES THE PHONE BEND?.. I heard that it bended... it's not suppose to, but when it was in peoples pockets the phone bended.

Can people confirm this for me? I am getting my 6+ tonight

I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone know when Rogers will get the next shippment?

I don't think they have gotten anymore past the first shipment.

Is it weekly?