Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey man,

I've been checking Masonvilles Online reservatoin too. No changes. Any word on when they are supposed to get some? Can you drop me a msg if you find out anything and I will do the same?

Appreciate it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

is best buy holding people in queue or are they taking reservations like apple is?

I Plan to Stick Around

@MG999 Got your back for what its worth! will keep checking and will post immediately after I have reserved. Do the same.. I would love to see one of us at least get a phone in our hands today!

I've Been Around

Funny you should say that. Mine got delivered to the store yesterday but they still have not called me. Maybe I will just go in as one of my emails states they will only hold it until the 26th. You just gotta love Rogers...NOT!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

So I just got a call thay my 128gb gold+ was in but since its a business account I have to fill out paperwork and then wait 48 hours for it to be "processed" before I can actually pick it up. Has this happened to anyone else!? This is ridiculous. The phone is there. Why can't I just have it!?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

for ontario apple stores... http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/ON updated in live time. there are links for provinces and canada wide at the bottom of the page

I Plan to Stick Around

86 and still open... Sigh. Will my 6plus 64 gb gold phone ever come?
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver
6+ 128GB Silver

Position : 4

I Plan to Stick Around

Just called my Rogers store now and they have my 6+ ready for pickup Smiley Very Happy going now! So excited!
I Plan to Stick Around

I am starting to question my sanity at this point as I have delayed showering, sleeping, and eating so I can refresh the apple store inventory. I. NEED. HELP.