Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Solaron

I've been 4th in position since I reserved last week and still have not moved
I've Been Here Awhile

Smiley Frustrated sorry dude! Keep refreshing the apple site, it really works!

I Plan to Stick Around

OK so i've been hearing that if you upgrade at a rogers store you cannot use you rogers rewards credit. I called into rogers after asking to speak with the loyalty department they have agreed that if it does not work when i get my phone from apple and the credit is not applied they will credit me the difference. Just state to them that you will contract with another service provider.

Hope this helps 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

i meant apple store not rogers
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Hilarious.... my device was delivered to the store according to tracking on launch day around lunch.... ROGERS just calls me now to pick it up..... i know for a fact it wasnt busy as i was in the store lol... pathedic service. P.S i got a device at a diff store on launch day

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got sick of waiting for Rogers, so i reserved one yesterday and picked up 2x plus's for my wife and i. Loving it, but not sure if i am gonna keep it or trade it for a 6. Seems a little too big for my needs. Gonna try it out for a week and see. 

Samething happened last year too, used rogers reservation system and was totally useless. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Here to hoping the Masonville Apple store gets some 6+s today!!! I will post if I see them pop up, that is only after I have reserved mine. They still have 16gb gold 6 if anyone is looking. get out of the rogers reservation system!

I've Been Around

First time using the reservation system, and not impressed thus far. You would think that there would be some sort of lead time, for each type of product.  Orders are processed and delivery lead times are part of every commercial business arrangement.

I'm not sure if my "position" is for my specific product and or chosen store; or if it is for all of the Rogers reservation system for desired product.

It only looks to be slightly decreasing by assumed cancellations of frustration. Talked to local pick up store and was advised that people that had ordered last thursday were getting their units (next day) on launch.

I can relate and even laugh at myself and others desire and impatience; but if there was even a slight bit of communication  I'm sure the community would deal with it.

it's the uncertainty that is caucing frustration and potentially driving consumers away.

If it is going to be a day, or going to be 2 weeks or 2 months, at least throw a dog a bone so that people know where they stand. If they want to cancel then, or find other means or be patient.

Come on Rogers, figure it out; this isn't y our first BBQ

Postion: Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

my apple appointment is for 3 to pickj it up but rogers called me, only took 3 days longer than I expected sigh but I'm glad to be getting it in a few minutes.

For those of you still waiting especially for a 6+, stop waiting for rogers, apple site should restock soon, just reserve and get it.