Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Bent-gate. iPhone 6 plus bending in pockets.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/23/iphone-6-plus-bending-pockets/

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey people 

My iphone left on the 19th from concord to markham, even though I asked for it to go to north york (Non corprate rogers). I got an email at 10:30 saying it made it to markam. but when I look at the delivery location it says concord? Will i get my phone today. My email from rogers says I have to pick it up by the 26th.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ that_guy

It was delivered to their warehouse, not the store. You're very likely not getting it today. But the confusing part is mine was delivered to concord as well on saturday. Mine also says I need to pick it up by the 26th. My store has still not yet recieved it. So if mine hasn't gotten it yet you're looking at maybe AT LEAST 1 or 2 more days. Which brings you really close to the deadline.

It's all really dumb. What do you expect though.
I Plan to Stick Around

triplettsang,

not sure really thats what rogers told me. I dont trust what they tell me as each rep give a totally diffirent responce
I've Been Here Awhile

I got my Iphone 6 yesterday and I was told that there would be a delay of 20 to 30 minutes for activation.... almost 24 hours later still nothing. The worst is that my old phone was deactivated immediatly. I don't have a land line so i'm stuck without a phone....very usefull.

The worst is that I had been raised 15$ a month for a data package that is worst (2 Go instead of 3)

Try to reach the tech support but they alway hang up. My rogers store doen't answer my call (have to call from work, remember, i have no phone)

I was impressed with the reservation system to get a Iphone so soon, but what's the point if I don't have a connection !!!!

I'm Here A Lot

Hi, I ordered the iphone 6+, received a confirmation I am #42 out of 375. Did not get it yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

called store, its there...song and dance about flying out worked...going to pick it up now

I Plan to Stick Around

Moriss

Same thing happened to me last night. Activated at 6PM but no network connection until 11PM. They said they had problems with new activations. I was on teh phone with them last night for 3 hrs, 2 hrs 45 mins waiting for someone to answer.

I've Been Here Awhile

it's a real joke, at least you got it working now....I'm still waiting for mine.

I post my message as a new topic and got the message moved in this one in thirty seconds. The forum moderator should work in tech support, at least one person in Rogers is working fast !

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone reserved via Apple and got CORP plan upgraded too