Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@paraujo

what time i will be there between 0600 and 0700 😉

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

nat12345

i did successfully do a HUP on my business/corp line for ip5...and am going today to get a HUP again @ the apple store for ip6+..shouldnt be an issue
I Plan to Stick Around

@alessandro04 I will be there from 8-9 as im coming from toronto leaving here at around 530 i thought that was the best window time. im sooooooo excited!!!! I cant even focus at work right now. Printed off my reservation and pinned it on my wall 😄
I Plan to Stick Around

just reserved a + at metrotown.

looks like t hey still have more too

I Plan to Stick Around

stutronica

The Apple store had 3 reps doing activiations when I went (3pm, Bayshore in Ottawa) so I had to wait 10-15 mins for one to finish up...  BUUUTTTT myself and another gentleman were both trying to do Rogers activations at the same time, and I took almost 2 hours, and he was still waiting when I left, so that is 2 out of 3 reps tied up for at least 2 hours... I don't know if apple added more to the activations, or if it just totally screwed everyone after us up...

I Plan to Stick Around

I called apple and they say they can only so a corp upgrade if there is no MSD code attached to the account. I also confirmed this with rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

If I already have a Share Everything Plan, will it still take long to get my phone at the Apple Store?

I Plan to Stick Around

guess I gotta call my Rogers Plus store and give them a story about going outta town tomorrow as they don't seem to wanna call me to pick up my phone even though it was delivered to them yesterday morning and then told me it wasn't there when I stopped in after work. Especially since it says in my email they will only hold it until the 26th then give it up if I don't grab it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Vindictive !!

If you plan on using Rogers rewards to help pay for your phone, Rogers will only allow this if you get your phone from them, even if you sign a two year agreement.

I got my phone at Apple last night and activated it through Rogers. They declined teh use of Rogers rewards. I escalated it to a manager and her advice was that I return my phone to Apple under buyers remorse and wait for my Rogers reservation.  Yeah Right !!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

sargeYo,

What is a MSD Code? Does anyone know if I can go into Apple with a phone that I will be receiving today and swap for another colour if it is in stock? Rogers had put in the wrong colour when I ordered...

I have a business account BTW.