Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but you are down that many #s only because people are buying from the Apple Store and cancelling. I have been at #8 for the same sku since Friday
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys quick question, a lot of you giving up on rogers seem to be waiting for a 6 Plus. If I've just reserved a 64gb grey iPhone 6 and my number is 4500, is there any hope I'll get it within the next week? Two weeks?

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks jkanaris

Guess I should call Rogers and see if they can offer that plan but honestly not expecting them to budge.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've had enough of the crap. I managed to reserve a 128 6+ sg at Masonville. Driving from Cambridge after work to get it. Rogers you dropped the ball big time on this launch.
I Plan to Stick Around

No one will be able to tell you for sure, but I seriously doubt it.  6 is better than 6+......

If Apple is not an option, you might try a "walk in" at a Rogers store.

Good luck!

I Plan to Stick Around

Just reserved my iPhone 6+ 64GB SG at Chinook for pick-up after work. I'm done with Rogers wait.
I'm Here A Lot

@rbruni

I wouldn't count on it
I Plan to Stick Around

I also just reserved a 6+ 64GB SG at Chinook Centre.  Only one problem, I'm in Edmonton...

I Plan to Stick Around

@shshshaskjdhf -- just a short 3 hour drive down the QE2 😉 Heck, maybe shorter -- weather is good for a change.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hey guys,

I have the share everything plan with 20GB. This was a promo last year. They doubled the data on the share everything plans. Has anyone had any trouble upgrading with these plans for the iPhones? 

Thanks guys!