Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

or pay the 5 dollar and get an sms as soon the phone is available at apple so you can reserve it right away works perfect.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I completely understand the rationale in cancelling the pre-order with theis horrible reservation system (ordered 6+ SP - 128 GB @ Status 64 Open).   For myself, this is still a phone and already off contract with my iPhone 4 (4 years old) and can wait.  Yet, the time to drive around to the nearest Apple store and wait possibly another 1-2 hours (depending on the locale) does not seem that appealing.   The time and travel costs to simply get a phone that would likely arrive in 3-4 weeks is not that significant of an issue.

Although, I order the 6+ (which is difficult regardless if this is with Apple) and not willing to compromise with the 6 for another 3+ years.   I'm willing to wait until close to Christmas, so this is not that important to simply have the latest toy.  As for anyone interested in the 6, you can actually grab a model at the nearest Rogers, Best Buy or Future Shop stores with little wait.  Call around on availability rather than waiting online or through Apple.  Understanding the phone is important to many of us, but so is working and time to chase after a very expensive product that is so new a good phone case is also difficult to locate.  Just be patient and you'll have the phone model, size and colour of your choice.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@alessandro04

How do you set that up?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkanaris

What is this $75 6gb you are on? And how are you able to get around the $80 min for upgrading? Because if they offer me that plan, I would definitely stay with them. Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

How do you setup the text alert for the availability?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ozonemm wrote:

@jkanaris

What is this $75 6gb you are on? And how are you able to get around the $80 min for upgrading? Because if they offer me that plan, I would definitely stay with them. Thanks.

It's the $80 min upgrade plan that I was able to get for $75 from customer loyalty or whatever it's called.  We're really not well as a society! 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

For everyone who grabbed a iphone 6 plus from apple last night, can you comment on the line ups today? How long did you wait? Were you able to go before your pick up time?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm going today to pick up mine. When I was at Mapleview last week (on launch day) they had two lines. One for reservations and another for people filtering in to buy the phone. At around 5pm the reservation line was completely empty.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Highlighted
I've Been Around

hi guys. congradulation u r gonna get ur new device.
i hope what happened to me wont happen to you.
i reserved an iphone6+ 64gb, and #24 on waiting list. 19th sept. i got a mail to congradulation me that my device is on its way. and also with a trucking number. yesterday i checked the trucking number, shows someone already received my device in saskatoon, not me or my picking up location store. im in winnipeg, the store i chose to pick up is also in winnipeg. how that could possible. i was calling to customer service, someone told me forget it and reserve a new one? im gonna wait at least 1 month if i reserve a new one. also rogers gives me 50 dollars back. I DONT NEED IT,I NEED THE PHONE!!!
question is why my phone was shipped to saskatoon rather than winnipeg. and i have checked with UPS, my name isnt on the shippment. but rogers emailed me my device was shipped out on my behalf. why is that?