Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

iPhone 6+ 64 gb gold, Out For Delivery status from UPS now 😄 estimated time of arrival: end of the day 😄
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I will have a long drive tho
Hopefully goes wrong
I Plan to Stick Around

Lucky George!!! Hopefully mine will come soon too xD lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those who are still waiting. Last night at midnight, I was able to score a 64gb silver 6+ through apple. Picking it up today. Will cancel my order with Rogers after. I am still at 51 and open status. If you want one. Keep your Rogers reservation open but check apples website throughout the day and especially at midnight. It does work. Just have faith.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Georgekhoshaba

Congrats! Are you a business or consumer client?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Amandacasey:

There were no issues at all. Everything went perfectly smoothly. I should note that I upgraded early and the early upgrade fee was equal to the remainder of my FlexTab balance. I was skeptical that Apple could pull that off from the store without the involvement of Rogers but it worked like a charm.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How does it make financial sense to cancel with Rogers and do a walk in purchase at Apple or a retailer if one is breaking a two year plan with Rogers? (I have a S4 and am one year shy of fulfilling a two year contract with Rogers, that's like a $485 penalty fee. Rogers also "promises" $120 trade up for the S4. Rogers is also guaranting the 6GB plan at $75. Did I also mention the $20 Rogers reward points deduction and Bluetooth speaker? :)))
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to reserve a 64GB iphone 6 plus gold at yorkdale last night on apples website right at 12. will be picking up tonight and cancelling rogers reservation. Currently #510 OPEN. I suggest you all try to reserve through apple as soon as they update their stock

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

jkanaris,

You can do HUP's at Apple stores.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So for the lucky ones that have been able to reserve through apple .. Correct me if I'm wrong these are the times to check the website

8ish , 2-3ish and midnight ?