Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks getting my 6+ 64g space grey phone at 11:00 am that was fast.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So excited for tomorrow!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My mom and I were able to quickly snag from the same store!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thax for letting me know BC store will open at 12:AM but is this for outright, I am confused about the upgrade thing?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The reservation system gives you an option to choose either unlocked (buy outright full price) or on contract. If you're doing an upgrade, just pick "on contract". The Apple rep will do the upgrade for you when you go pick up the phone, and everything will be billed on your next invoice.
I've Been Around

Vancouver Bc

Rogers Rerservation System #30

Picked up my 6+ today at a Metrotown Rogers around 6:30 ( they finally made it from head office )

See you guys in 2 years... or maybe next year 😉

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So #1675 down nearly 200 in couple days, guess that's not too bad. iPhone 6+ Space Gray 128g. If anyone has an idea of a timeframe I should expect, it would be awesone if you could share its. Thanks.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello offdaheezy

Give it a month or even more at this point seeing as all carriers have a 4-6 week delay on that one. Your number is high as is
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kevyyyy

Nice to see u got it! Hopefully we see u next year haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good job to those who used the Apple reservation system. If i would of known about it over the weekend i would have had my 6+ then. Once you get in store the Apple rep could easily change your plan and upgrade your phone without issue. Just bring ID. If you have an old iPhone they will swap swims with you. If you are coming from another phone manufacturer like Samsung then they will supply you with a new sim. 

BTW, no matter what you reserve online (contract or no contract) you can change your mind in store because all phones are unlocked until you make that decision. Like my line for 'on contract' was so long that i was really debating buying outright but everything ended up working out. The Rogers system was taking long to reach and i was like, here we go again but they came up pretty quickly. 

Keep your eyes peeled at 3PM EST which it seems that is the time the stores update their systems.