Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hmm interesting! I'm gonna keep my eye out for these plans and what they're offering people. They're making huge profit with this new 2 year contract share everything (rip off)!

I'm at $170 for 2 lines unlimited everything with 8GB but obviously would like to see that price drop. I don't know if I'd renew any further if these price stick...

It's a shame they didn't have a new 6GB super plan like always during iPhone launches but Rogers is just money hungry probably to support MLSE and the big salaries they're dishing with the Jays! Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@ozonemm

Thanks for that insight. That makes sense because I'm usually over 4GB anyways but I would've liked if Rogers were to offer something in my range to begin with.

Hopefully you get your phone soon! The stock Rogers is getting from Apple is terrible! Keep your reservation just in case and try getting it elsewhere in the meantime. You never know which would come first.
I Plan to Stick Around

finally im able to get into my rogers! its been exactly a week. im now at #20 for the 64gb + sp. dropped 2 since the email update this afternoon

I Plan to Stick Around

Got my phone today from Apple Store....I'm 46 open for a 16GB 6+ SG who know when that will come, grabed a 64GB of the same verison but still can't believe how fast and easy the process was, reserved at 3:30 and picked it up at 6:30...haha amazing phone although, Rogers agains falls short, activiated the phone at 6:45 and still no service....CSR said 3-4 hours, but they did admit it was their problem for once

I Plan to Stick Around

@lopes66

Yeah, I'm keeping my reservation just in case. Worst case, I preordered one from Apple but it won't be here until 2nd week of October.

Sadly, Bell has a better loyalty plan than Rogers. They offer 6gb plan for $90 vs $95 for Rogers. Retentions refused to even match that! Yes, I understand they won't match Wind, Koodo, or Fido because it's different tier blah blah blah...but Bell?

I Plan to Stick Around

@darkdad

they were experiencing delays in their transaction system since earlier today. It has since been resolved though from what I know. Just restart your phone and you should get service. If not....I don't know!
I Plan to Stick Around

I GOT ONE FINALLY!! SQUARE ONE!
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too mapleview 128 silver +
I Plan to Stick Around

I love my new iPhone 6+!!! I love the size, the look, everything! Got mine at the Conestoga Apple Store in Waterloo, more than an hour's drive for me, but worth every minute of the trip! 😄 Thanks to everyone on this forum for participating in these conversations. I've done my share of whining, but you guys have really kept me sane. Special props to Meowmix, of course. 

Was finally able to log into my reservation page tonight, after about 5 days of being completely shut out. Canceled my upgrade reservation. Just thought that some of you might want to know that between the time I received that "Great news!" email from Rogers and moments ago when I looked up my reservation, I had dropped from #122 to #106. This could mean that there has been a bunch of cancellations, but could also mean that there's some movement for the 128g iPhone 6+ in Space Gray. 

Good luck to those still waiting. I hope you guys get your phone from Apple's reservation system if Rogers is not able to deliver it sooner. I'll still come in here now and then to support y'all. 

I'm Here A Lot

finally able to order one, great!!