Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Yeah, sorry; 6plus 64 sg. This is my brothers, I was 54 originally and picked up today for the same phone. He must have just missed the first batch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Our number last I checked before the change was Friday night I think, at around #220 for 6plus 64 sg. Now #22. I am not certain the numbers fell exactly in line, perhaps a glitch in the system as to who gets cued up. I was trying to follow other to see if we got passed by, not too sure what to say.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder why mine is shipping by UPS standard hmmm... Does Standard ship overnight or not?
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I did the online chat with Rogers and the best they could do is 4gb for $110. She told me to call into the loyalty department and they might be able to offer me the $80 4gb plan. Is this a loyalty only plan?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was originally 43 and now when I log in there is no evidence of me every having a reservation although I have an email with an NR number, anybody else have this problem.  All I get is the run around when I call or live chat.  Seems as though not 1 person in all of Rogers Canada has a clue about anything.  Any no one can type in an NR number and tell you if my reservation even exists.  Pathetic Rogers, just pathetic.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure nasa25, i've been with them for 6 years now but 2 other people on this thread called about that email offer I got and they gave them the deal.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@georgekhoshaba

Yeah, I got standard on Friday. Everyone else got weekend delivery but mine was not, shipped and delivered today. During the week ups will work overnight for transfer up until the delivery day. If you are around the GTA usually from the Concord warehouse it should deliver next day.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

George did you have to go to loyalty to get it?

I've been with them for 10 years and I didn't get an email of any sort lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah thanks van10, my pick up location is in Woodbridge so it's pretty much right there!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nasa25,

No i didn't have to because the email was only sent to me, and the rep looked for it under my account and saw it.

The others tried by negotiating with the reps and some of them got it some didn't but if you don't try again another day, don't give up!