Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

CDR,

All i know is that It's a share everything plan with 4 gb of data, canada wide calling texting, picture and video messaging, caller id and voicemail.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was checking the GTA stores from 10am in the morning around every 5 - 10 min. Most of the stores starting showing stock at 2:50pm. I wish I would have noticed the stock at the Yorkdale store first but as soon as you see stock you have to jump on it or its gone. I live in Vaughan so eaton centre was quite the trek.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kjoseph

You get it back. That's what the guy said when I was there Friday because I almost did but my phone was in progress with Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Lowly-Squid

Most recent news on our 64 gb gold 6+ mine just switched from in progress to shipped an hour ago, I was #7 originally.

I hope you guys get a shipment soon!
I Plan to Stick Around

Sigh.. Still OPEN #59 128gb 6plus silver
I Plan to Stick Around

Thnx @Georgekhoshaba
I'm going away Saturday and am desperate to get it. It sucks cus my brother who was 256 for 6+ 64gb space grey picked his up Saturday ugh! So unfair since I'm the one who woke up at 4 to order our phones!
I Plan to Stick Around

You mean Corporate?

Hello, to ponder on this - I have a CORP 350 plan with 6GB/30$ plan and I was told by our rep that I am on 3 year term ( PLAN upgraded in Jan 2014 ) - and my last hardware upgrade was also in Nov 2012 ( 3 year ) so he said I can keep my plan as I can renew for another 3 years IF I was in month to month then I would be forced for upgrade

So can any other rogers rep confirm here

I Plan to Stick Around

@

Is that the original #

Cause I was 225 since friday and it is at open #22 right now. I was trying to follow the numbers and always thought it didn't add up. 

Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

@van which model were you for that you dropped so much SG?
I Plan to Stick Around

I was an Iphone 6+ 64gb in gold sitting at 119 in reservation. When will it be in my hands?