Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am in Quebec and I have unlimited everything and (8) eight GB for 75$. I feel you pain.

I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats George !! I hope I'm next lol

@matt we know it's not rogers fault per say but their lack of communication is what is pissing everyone off
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tolwyn21

I'm almost sure that you need to reserve in store. Each store keeps there own wait list and require a deposit (I think $50). I know the one in my area had a very short list! So it's worth a shot!
I Plan to Stick Around

I can agree with that. The reservation system is a joke to say the least.

I Plan to Stick Around

It is they can send us pointless emails telling us our position but can't apologize for the wait and assure us they are doing what they can etc etc... Bad for business. Especially when ALOT of us are either a) buying out our flex tab & resigning b) resigning with them or c) new customers, we can all leave them. They should respect their customers more.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm being punished.......

When I picked up my phone and activated it at Apple this evening, Rogers refused to allow me to use Rogers Rewards points to put towards the phone  because " I didn't get the phone from Rogers through their reservation system", even though a signed a 2 year Agreement with Rogers. The Rogers employee that activated the phone advised that I could and call loyalty to get them to look after it. I spent 3 hours this evening on waiting on the phone to speak with someone to finally tell me that my phone didn't qualify.

I was a very bad boy for not waiting 4-8 weeks on the Rogerss reservation system.

They actually suggested that I return the phone to Apple and wait for my reserved phone to show up.

Further, the phone that we activated at 6pm still has no service. Tech support said they are experiencing activation issues. I'm betting it's only with Apple supplied phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

What a joke how dare they suggest that.
I Plan to Stick Around

If you reserve at Future Shop and pay the $50, what happens if you later cancel your reservation? Do you get the $50 back?
I Plan to Stick Around

Did an Apple Store redo and pick up last night. Got the phone this morning no issue. then I get an email right after from Rogers saying my iPhone 6 silver 64gb is shipped. If anyone in the Vancouver area wants it pm me. Should be here soon. Just waiting for the tracking number
I Plan to Stick Around

So after happily driving down to the Apple Store Eaton Centre to pick up my 6+ 128GB 3-4pm reservation the brutal reality kicked in when I realized I had to wait in a two hour line before getting my phone. I know some of y'all wait for longer but I can never do this again.

Anyways, the phone is beautiful.

I hope y'all get your phones soon.