Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi, VenessaCaravagg: Hope you can get your iphone6+ Tomorrow. I was at position#7 , just 1 number behind you~~~
I Plan to Stick Around

@KittyKat43 - My e-mail was $110 for 4Gb. I asked them what I had to do to be special enough to warrant the $80 for 4Gb plan. They "checked my account" and then gave it to me.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup aha, good luck kittykat!
I Plan to Stick Around

Georgekhoshaba: hi can u send me a link to the deal too? and congrats!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kittykat

Just put pressure on them and you know other people that have got that plan. Ask them if you're not valuable customer to give you that plan? Light a fire under them! You can do it.
I Plan to Stick Around

It shows my phone being shipped by UPS Standard Shipping. So i'm guessing it won't be Shipped overnight? Or am I wrong?
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't need to send you a link, lool i sent it to like 10 people but just ask about the 4 gb $80 share everything plan and tell them a friend of yours got it too, ask them and be demanding!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just curious, how do you reserve at Future Shop or Best Buy? I don't see anything on their website or is this an 'in-store' only thing?
I Plan to Stick Around

@george

It should update soon I hope for scheduled delivery. My last one started at concord then went to mount hope. This is showing Mississauga so I'm not sure if it's any different.

My space grey was shipped as express saver but this is just saver...... Cmon Rogers we want our phones!!!!!!!!!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

In store only, $50.