Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I reserved the +64g, Gold. I was #200 on the list. I received an email from rogers saying Im in progress and will received email with UPS tracking number when its ready to go. That actually could be days but I'm at least seeing progress. At #200 I did not see this coming this soon !

My status on the resversation site still shows open, ....hum..

I Plan to Stick Around

Did the email say you were in progress or did it tell you your place in line and say when your device is ready to ship you will recieve tracking?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Buckwheaat, hey thats's awesome! Welcome to the club aha, maybe they were waiting for more of our model to be processed before they start shipping it out, that's great so at least the first 200 of the 64gb 6+ Gold have been processed! Let's just hope we get shipped out soon!

I didn't get that email btw I just went in progress LOL
I Plan to Stick Around

Ir maybe it was that email all you guys with numbers received, then he's not really in progress?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@georgekhoshaba

I was #3!! Next time I'm just going through apple and buying it unlocked. I think this will be my last contract renewal!
I Plan to Stick Around

@ MaaMnfNaf

Thats it, read a second time and your correct.

Was trying to post email here, but the phone wont forward it to my MBP email address. 

Shows store location they are sending too and that once shipped the UPS number will be sent out.

I Plan to Stick Around

@lopes66,

I know man we've been in progress forever and still waiting, it better change tonight...
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh ok lol Ya we all (open status) got that pointless email earlier.. So annoying.
I Plan to Stick Around

@george

There is no excuse for them to not ship it tonight. I know they ship over night for next day delivery and they don't go out Saturday or Sunday night so it HAS to be today!

The warehouse people probably twiddle there thumbs all night or something. I got my space grey 6+ on Saturday so I'm not sure why it didn't come together!

I Plan to Stick Around

I should have ordered the 128g, maybe my Best Buy 128gig reservation will show before rogers, then I'll just cancel IF not to late.  Time will tell.