Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just cancelled my rogers reservation for SG 6+ 128GB #38.

Enjoy being one spot closer but I'd highly suggest just getting it through apple.

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone been able to do a corporate upgrade at the Apple Store?
I Plan to Stick Around

I wrote a script to alert me if there is an iphone+ near me.  Hopefully I can get one. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I went into a best buy mobile on Friday and picked one up no hassle at 6pm. I got fed up sitting at #45 since the day the reservation system opened.... At 3am. I am enjoying a iphone 6 as I type this. Never again. You have a better chance walkingn into a store then this crap. And what makes it worse is I was in OPEN status for the whole week! Spot #45!!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

#45!!!!!!!!! Not 109 200 500 #45!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

So after not wanting to wait for my phone which was probably going to be at the store tomorrow...a local apple store released a bunch of 6+ at 3PM and i reserved and picked it up (64GB SG). The best part, i didn't have to change my plan. I had a $70 everything included with 6GB data and she said not to even call Rogers...she went into the system, just added the phone on an upgrade and my plan went through. Saved me $15 a month + taxes. 

All this to say, keep an eye on Apple's reservation system. They probably released about 30 iPhone 6+ at the Dix 30 location on the south shore of Montreal at 3PM today.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix 

How are you enjoying the IPhone 6 +??

I've been reading some reviews and many are saying it's too big, and that some apps (for example gmail) are not optimized for the larger screen (just appear zoomed and stretched). 

Do you think it's too big, or do you think you've adjusted to the size?? 

I'll be upgrading from a IPhone 4 to the 6 plus (if they ever start delivering them to business clients), so just wanted someone's personal opinion on how they are liking the 6 plus. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Still can't access MyRogers, but according to an email I got today, I'm now #243 (started in the 400s) for my 128 GB 6+ in SG.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow,

I see that Corporate hasn't really shipped any phones yet (the queue hasn't budged). Has there been any news on the thread that I missed regarding when corporate would get shipped? Last year we were heavily delayed and were prioritized last, and this year, one of the reps told me that we would be shipped at the same time as non-corporate. Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 16gb Gold shipped!!! (Business)