Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow mix,

What do you think my chances of getting my phone this week is. I was 193 for the 6+ 64gb in silver. Now I am 51. Do you think I will get it this week. Rogers must get at least some 6+ this week right?
I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved and picked up at DIX30 today, a bit out of the way but now I have my 6+ 64GB Space Gray. Good luck to all of you and to those above #140, enjoy being one spot closer!

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved my iphone 6+ 128gb sg at 5pm at apple sq1 and walked out of sq1 at 6:30pm with the phone.. My advice to everyone is don't rely on rogers reservation system and just go and get it yourself
I Plan to Stick Around

Lopes66,

I'm in the same boat as you, still in progress for the same model as you.

I was originally #7. What about you?
I Plan to Stick Around

heres to hoping masonville gets more phones tomorrow! looks like all east coast apple stores are done updating inventory for today.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was just reading the Rogers FB. According to Rogers this is the purpose of reserving a phone.... This is Rogers response to a lady who was asking what's the purpose of reserving a phone when people without reservations can just walk into the store and just pick one up.
Rogers Hi Natasha, some stores have devices in stock, but the Rogers Reservation System is to keep you from calling or visiting multiple stores that don't have stock.
-Chris
3 hours ago · Edited
So apparently it's not to reserve a phone to get before other people who walk into Rogers without lining up in this reservation line, it's to stop u from unnecessarily calling and going to their stores (taking up employees time) to check for a phone- which I should have just done- might have had better luck... If I had known this I would have just went straight through Apple instead!
I Plan to Stick Around

I cancelled my reservation (iPhone 6+ 128gb SG #42) I hope that helps someone get the phone sooner!
I'm Here A Lot

GOOD NEWS!  I understand Rogers is working earnestly to get their computer system restored and fulfill most of the outstanding reservations before the new iPhone 7 launches.  The new iPhone 7 is expected to be announced in a little less than a year, and is rumoured to be even thinner, with a faster processor, more pixels, and an improved camera.  (Valued Rogers customers will need to upgrade to a custom-tailored plan, and all normal activation and processing fees will apply).

I Plan to Stick Around

Do those morons at the Rogers warehouse work on these orders at Night? I'm trying to guess at what time of day my status is gonna change from IN PROGRESS to Shipped (not a business account) since it's been in progress since thursday afternoon. OVER 4 DAYS NOW.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still waiting for my basic iphone 6 16gb space grey. In progress (pre fulfillment) since the 12th. Started off at 167 of 167
Now...... Reservation Spot #130 out of 1000