Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I was told today that each phone has a separate queue within each plan it is assigned to. 

That's scary, as I'm 571 on the business 85 plan for the 64gb Space Grey Plus. 

That means there's someone who is 571 on the business 70 plan for the same phone.

A way to give artificially low queue numbers.

I wonder if it's broken down by province too!?

I Plan to Stick Around

Avihans what colour did you get?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello omro

That's wrong. Each model, color and GB have their own lives. It's Canada wide not province wide
I Plan to Stick Around

16 gb Gold Iphone 6 at masonville... iphone 6 not 6+

I Plan to Stick Around

@ dave

I'll tell you the same thing I told everyone else (including myself) in this situation. I know it sucks but check the date in the shipment email you got where it says they're gonna give your phone to someone else. Because odds are you'll get it before then.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix isn't it model, color, GB and PLAN TYPE .. where PLAN TYPE is business or non-business?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I'm Here A Lot

Does Apple only update their stock once a day? is there still a possibility that Apple might update their stock once more before the end of the day today?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Waiting in line at sq1, the reservation went through. I'll update everyone on whether I walk out with the 128gb 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

Someone explain to me why Rogers is mocking me! It's not enough that when I see an inbox from Rogers about a device update my heart stops with anticipation. I also must read about the "great news" about being 537th (it's now 530th!) in line for my device! Seriously!?

------ Content of Rogers email -------------

ANTICIPATION LIKE NEVER BEFORE

Dear JIM, Great news! Your place in line is 537 for the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey for your wireless number ----------. At your request, we are shipping the device to: Rogers Authorized Dealer Destination Mobile, 1 Place Ville-Marie Bureau 11108, Place Ville Marie, Montreal, QC H3B3Y1 When your new phone is ready, we will send you the UPS tracking number so you can follow it online. You will receive a call when your phone is ready to be picked up in store.

------------------------------------------------------

This is like saying: "Congratulations, Jim! You only have to wait a few more weeks before getting your device! Isn't that great news?!" Blah! You'd think Rogers would practice a little more discretion with these kinds of updates. Surely they have to rethink their strategy here. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I work in a factory all day and have no access to my phone to check the apple reserve site. I'm half tempted to give someone my info so they can reserve me one. Im #71 for a silver 128 gig but have barely moved except for a few cancellations. It sucks. I already sold my old 5S so presently don't have a phone at all just my iPad. So frustrating!!