Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Shaown

Yes indeed that works but make sure u tell them that person is a close friend lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol thanks for the heads up meowmix. I'm glad you got your phone, definitely deserve it. Thanks again for all your help on here
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So Meowmix , do you think my phone will go in progress tomorrow? I am 116 for the iPhone 6+ gold 64gb
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Shaown

Haha you are welcome! Thanks!:). No need to thank me! Trying to help and give answers as much a i can 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix,

Sadly, you are one of the few early customers actually receiving the phone.  I might not be as determined as others, still looking for a Case, but more good news is needed here.  Lots of discouraged individuals and a few words from the Head Office would be appreciated.   

Notwithstanding your help keeps this Board lively!!!  LOL! 

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok Guys !

I just cancel my Iphone 6+ gold 64G from rogers. I buy one at apple store dix/30 this afternoon !

I have the number 258 !

I hope you guys to find one 6+ !

Yan

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattsat

Maybe. We shall see what comes in. Remember Apple is having a hard time getting the phones then selfs as is.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am fully aware that changing carriers woudn't make a difference.  But it WOULD make me feel better.

I don't mind the wait either.  But I do mind the poor communication.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting for my 64gb 6+ silver. Pos #7 since Thursday. This is bollocks. Rogers hasn't received 7 phones of my model at all? What a load of crap.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

All the phone carriers have their respective positives and negatives.  Just remember, this is only a phone and we'll all get the unit eventually.  You call various Future Shop, Best Buy, Rogers or Apple Stores for inventory.   Calling is not too much work rather than waiting outside for a few days.