Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@orangefreddie

thanks for the link 🙂 do you know what time apple refreshes their stock other at midnight?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

looks like I may be out of luck for a 16gb plus today...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh sorry, I misunderstood
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wanted my phone 😕 guys let me know if square one gets available again
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For all those comments about the lack of communication from Rogers, here's an email from earlier today.  I guess to avoid further cancellations.  Still not much information and my order remains "Open" and only declines due to cancellations.  If anyone can get an iPhone elsewhere, they shouldn't hesitate, not sure when it'll be delivered through Rogers as they're having a difficult time getting products.  

"Great news! Your place in line is 67 for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey for your wireless number XXX-XXX-XXXX.

At your request, we are shipping the device to: Rogers Plus, XXXXXXXXXXX, Richmond Hill, ON

When your new phone is ready, we will send you the UPS tracking number so you can follow it online. You will receive a call when your phone is ready to be picked up in store."

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@dsfsdvdsnfj wrote:

@orangefreddie

thanks for the link 🙂 do you know what time apple refreshes their stock other at midnight?

Random...

Today it was around 12:55 (MST) and again around 3:15 (MST) and I've heard that midnight has worked for some.

I just had it up on the screen and refreshed every time that I had the chance. Takes a bit of luck too!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wish I could get a 6+ on Reserve and pick up with Apple !!! no devices available now
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I also got one of those ridiculous emails letting me know that they will give me the UPS tracking number when it ships.  I want an email letting me know some sort of ETA.  Fools.

I woke at 5am on the 12th and got numbers 107 and 97 for 64 GB SG+ (Currently 86 and 81)

A co-worker of mine went to the Telus website at 1030am on the 12th and guess what... her phone arrived at our office today. She was playing with it all day. (yes same phone)

I want to know what Rogers did to tick off Apple and what Telus did to make Apple so happy. Time to change carriers.. just out of spite.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie is it too late for today you think?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@oragnefreddie

thanks for the info