Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello RegimeLife

If you read my first post on page 1 you would know why that happened.. If u picked a Rogers authorized store then this would happen as they have their own warehouses and head office that the devices have to go before they go to the stores.
I Plan to Stick Around

@nooneishere

The email was just to let you know that's where it will be shipped when it ships. It doesn't mean that it as been shipped
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nooneishere

The system has a glitch that's causing this. I explained this a few times before. It happened last year as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I dont understand this..my phone was already in ups warehouse in richmond bc friday but was rescheduled for delivery on saturday...now the phone is in vancouver??? What is going on man? How far is metrotown from richmond? It is not far? Just get my phone delivered to the store so i can pick it up already... holy smokes we need ti be more efficient here

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Deol1989

It can take a week or more due to the low stock Rogers is getting from Apple. Also it can take a few minutes or a hour
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dave222567

Blame UPS on that, not Rogers. It could be because u either picked a Rogers authorized store it's causing it or urs went out with everyone else's and it's going their and back
I Plan to Stick Around

At the rogers store, they wouldn't give me my phone yet cuz they didn't call...I know its there, just gimmie!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

I missed that part for whatever reason 😞 

I wonder if it will actually take a week to ship to a store. It's still kinda ridiculous considering how close each city is in the Vancouver area. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RegimeLife

Its okay. It may take a few days but it should take 1-3 business days to go to the store after
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cynikalmindset

Call back and ask to pick it up due that u need to go somewhere on a flight or something.That always works