Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@doodads

No, the phone was shipped and delivered to the store on Saturday when the systems were down. Even gave my name this morning for them to check and all they said was that I have to wait until they call. They couldn't give an ETA either. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello itsDee

That is correct.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ quanngui

Oh, mine is a little different. For me it was delivered to a warehouse in Concord ontario rather than the store for some reason. But I called the store and they said they will get it from the main office on monday and to wait for their call...so here I am waiting. Store closes at 9, I guess I can wait till 7:30 or 8 before I call them.
I've Been Here Awhile

@meowmix

hey,

My iphone 6 was at concord on the 19 at 5:15 pm They shipped it to missasauga, and now its on its way to markham when the rogers I asked for it to be sent to is at don mills and finch, shouldnt I have gotten it by now

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello That_Guy

Did you send it to a Rogers authorized store? If so that's why. They have their own head office and warehouse they go before the store. I explained that on page 1 fist post .
I Plan to Stick Around

nothing left at Masonville!

I Plan to Stick Around

Gold and SG 64 and 128 and Place-Ste-foy

I'm a Reliable Contributor

well i can confirm that EITHER, rogers gives priority to new customers, or new customer reservations & existing upgrades are on their own supply..

yesterday a friend decided to leave bell & go to rogers after loosing his bell phone(again) + much convincing from me, we were trying to reserve a iphone 6 on myrogers which was working fine, until the last step then says technical difficulties etc & doesnt reserve. After 50 tries i logged into mine & i reserved a silver iphone 6 16gb & was position 941 (i called the store it'd go to & asked them if when they get it, we'll go to that store & ill tell them i dont want it, giving them authority to sell it to a walk in customer, with my friend being there at the same time, to give it to him, they said thats fine), many hours later we tried reserving it on his myrogers & it finally worked, the same silver iphone 6 16gb, his position was 41 after reserving hours later for the same phone. i canceled my reservation after it worked on his, my position was still 941

I Plan to Stick Around

I just reserved mine 64gb SG ip6+ in london ontario. I will be going there now from toronto. Smiley Happy
Rogers business told me it will be a week and half for my order to show up. As business ppl are below the totem pole on these shipments.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello inferno129

Each have their own supply. Business has their own supply, new activations have their own supply, upgrades have their own supply and they are all on different lists.