Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@madiza wrote:

@orangefreddie

Congrats on your reservation!

I have one as well which was from 2-3pm today.  I will not get there until 5pm today, do you think my phone will still be available to me?

Call them and ask if they can change it. Otherwise I would assume they will put it back in stock online if you don't show. And that would SUCK!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orangefreddie

Apple knows how to price them so they make double or triple the profit then what the phone actually costs to make
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie its more my preference to use icloud and keep my phone super clean... I am quite fickle when it comes to app and music haha.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello orangefreddie

Apple knows how to price them so they make double or triple the profit then what the phone actually costs to make

Good business model, that's why you buy Apple stock... To offset the markup on the devices. Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

128GB 6+ SG only left @ Masonville

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orangefreddie

Haha its true. I do have Blackberry stock and it's fine i won't lie
I've Been Here Awhile

hey, 

My iphone 6 was at concord on the 19 at 5:15 pm They shipped it to missasauga, and now its on its way to markham when the rogers I asked for it to be sent to is at don mills and finch, shouldnt I have gotten it by now 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@doodads don't bother! i've called and all they say is that they need to input it into the system before they can sell it to you. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

So I shouldn't biother because the apple store would be required to have rogers stock on hand for the trade.

I Plan to Stick Around

@quanngui

Are you in the same spot as me? They mailed your phone to the warehouse rather than the store? I don't think I'll bother calling, at least not until a couple hours. But the guy said it should be done today, I see no reason why not...they MUST have it by now if the main office got it on saturday....