Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Halifax still showing nothing.  Boooo!

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like no stock in Edmonton at all?  Why did we bother with Rogers reservations at all?!

I Plan to Stick Around

PLACE STE. FOY HAS STOCK...

GO! GO! GO!
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie keep getting a "this service is unavailable at the moment" once I wait after selecting the colour... is this similar to what you were experiencing

I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved my wife a gold plus 64gb at conestoga, will wait till its in our hands to cancel the rogers reso for a gold 6 64gb

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I ordered a 6 and a 6 plus both spacy grey 128gb on my business account. I got the tracking email for the 6 today, so I expect to recieve it any day. There seems to be no shortage of iphone 6 for business customers in store or through reservation system.

I am still at #31 In progress(Pre Fulfillment) for the plus I dropped from 42 originally, but I haven't heard any news of business customers recieving 6 plus shipping info.

I Plan to Stick Around

So I'm picking up at Eatons centre right now because the latest time slot that they would allow me to choose was 3-4pm. The store employee says they're not even sure if they have it in stock. There's also a 2 hour line up to pick up at Eaton centre right now because they can't serve that many customers at a time. I'll update about inventory as soon as I hear anything. Just throwing the warning out there.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ jay6, thats what i was worried about. Gonna have the kids with me, hopefully its not gonna be a long wait tonight for the reservation line
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc wrote:

@orangefreddie keep getting a "this service is unavailable at the moment" once I wait after selecting the colour... is this similar to what you were experiencing

You get the red sentence... I forget what it says, and the size options are "greyed out"

When it goes live the "greyed out" size options turn Black... then it's GO TIME! 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

Dix30 in Montreal has a ton of 6 pluses available.  I'm going to cancel my reservation once I have the phone in my hands lol