Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@darkdad eatons centre had all 6+ models except for the silver which they only had 128gb. I reserved a space gray. They went realllly quickly.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How did they expect me to pick up between 2-3 when it was already past 3pm already? Jeez.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Halifax still showing nothing.  Boooo!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved my wife a gold plus 64gb at conestoga, will wait till its in our hands to cancel the rogers reso for a gold 6 64gb

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I ordered a 6 and a 6 plus both spacy grey 128gb on my business account. I got the tracking email for the 6 today, so I expect to recieve it any day. There seems to be no shortage of iphone 6 for business customers in store or through reservation system.

I am still at #31 In progress(Pre Fulfillment) for the plus I dropped from 42 originally, but I haven't heard any news of business customers recieving 6 plus shipping info.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

just got another email regarding my trade in value i did through the rogers website while on my device.

It says, "This offer is only valid for a limited time, so please hurry!"

YEAH, PLEASE HURRY AND SEND ME MY PHONE SO I CAN!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am so upset that I didn't know that apple is setting up on contract phones... this would have made my last few days so much more productive lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my phone was delivered to my rogers store at 11 am this morning so I called around noon and they said it was there but I can't pick it up until they call me because they have to input all the codes for the phones shipped before they can sell them. How much longer should that take? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple can facilitate a hardware upgrade, yes @orangefreddie? not just new activiations?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc wrote:

@apple can facilitate a hardware upgrade, yes @orangefreddie? not just new activiations?

YES

When you are logged in to the reservation system, one of the options you should have to check before you can see stock is "with contract"