Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Forget the Bluetooth speaker...

I think my reservation needs to come with a free F5 key... 😄
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm 4th for the same phone. hopefully we'll have it for Christmas.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For all of the data i have used checking my reservation, rogers should credit my account for any overages in this billing cycle
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

At least we can get Rogers back by refreshing like crazy and crashing their site... 😄
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL. I hear ya @orangefreddie.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@BeardedDude - keep checking the Apple reserve page to see about stores local to you (as mentioned by others, they update stock levels at midnight local time; tho some have experienced updates to that list at different times apparently). If you spot one at your local apple store, grab it and once you have then cancel. You wouldn't want to lose your place in Rogers reservation line - just in case. 

And yep, got the email - dropped down to 55 today for iphone 6+ silver 64gb. It's like watching paint dry.  🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been reading this forum but I haven't seen anyone post about this recently... my phone was shipped and delivered to the store on Saturday, and of course with all the down time, I didn't get it. So now I'm twiddling my thumbs today, waiting for a call. Anyone else in the same situation? 

@Meomix

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received my first update email from Rogers telling me my spot in line... Lol. SO NOT the email I was looking forward to after all this time... I am planning to trade in my phone and my trade in value is locked for 30 days, which will prob expire before I get my new phone. Sigh. I am paying more for a new plan now (updated it to save time- lol) and don't have my new phone (prob not till Oct- #88 open and stagnant, and now I will probably lose the locked in value of my iPhone trade in.. Just great.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We must give ourselves a little credit... We have managed to hold up the web access for a major telecom company because of our dedication to getting our 4.7-5.5 inches rectangles of aluminum...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc wrote:
We must give ourselves a little credit... We have managed to hold up the web access for a major telecom company because of our dedication to getting our 4.7-5.5 inches rectangles of aluminum...

iPhone users 1.... Rogers 654,287...

We'll never win 😄