Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I agree totally.

Rogers is supposed to be a tech company, right?

How is it that they cannot even send a message to everyone on the reservation list to let them know what is going on.

If the system was to open at 5 am ET, it should have opened then (and not at 3 am).

Also, they should have anticipated the volume.

It was like trying to order a movie from Rogers at 8 pm on a Friday night----and how long have they been at that?!?!?

Also, not answering the phone at the stores?

But, I digress.......

J

I Plan to Stick Around

@dv I'm with you my iPhone 5 is barley working and I thought I'd just stick it out for the iPhone 6 .. Nobody can tell me how long I'm going to have to go charging my phone 23 hours a day and not being able to make calls unless I'm on speakerphone. Very frustrating.. I woke up at 5 for the launch and got #199 and am currently sitting at 145 and open
I Plan to Stick Around

apple store reservations ftw
I Plan to Stick Around

no shipments so far for the apple store?
I Plan to Stick Around

@george, just got off phone with Rogers... They won't make a change and they really didn't have an explanation as to why u get offered $80 for 4 gb and I got offered $85. for 2gb... It just speculations as to why but no real concrete answers... I was not upset with the lady, she was nice enough (retentions) but I find it pretty hard to swallow this new plan if it is not distributed fairly... I understand plans need to change, but it should be done fairly, and as I said before, if I am going to get I would rather it be from a stranger (bell, telus) than from someone I know (Rogers). So with this new development, I have some decisions to make as far as carriers... I just want the plan to be fair for all, not for the select few. I have a reservation with a store that I am #3 at and I can join anyone I want so I may just do that.

I Plan to Stick Around

I wish I was willing to settle for a 6. Can get them easy on the Apple Reservations... But no chance.

6+ or Bust!
I Plan to Stick Around

The $1 million question.

I know that atleast a few units were received by people ahead of me.  I think that meow and 1 other posted that they were something like 9 and 10 (or 10 and 11?).

I am assuming that a number of the others in between them and me were cancellations and that ALL of the others between 365 and 191 were (if we are talking about the same sku-----6+ 128 gb space grey).

I will think twice about ever going through Rogers again.

At least at the Apple Store, the staff are knowledgable about the product.

You also don't have to listen to people b!tch about their cable boxes or routers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, no delivery for me on the corporate side. Still 571 queued up.

I Plan to Stick Around

To anyone who is about to jump ship on the 6+ that is considering a 6, orangefreddie and i want our phones!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I lost my iPhone 5 while on vacation in August. 

Decided to wait for the launch announcement. 

In the meantime, thought that I would pick up a cheap prepaid phone at Rogers.

Was told by Rogers to go to Future Shop to buy one and bring it back so that they could put a Rogers SIM in.

For some reason, Rogers does not sell Rogers phones?

When I returned with a Fido phone, it would not work.

Apparently, although Rogers owns Fido, that does not matter.