Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hahaha D13G0... I have been waiting for more people like you to shed reality onto this forum... There are way too many low numbered people complaining... I sit in the middle myself but i feel for you... Keep your head up
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc

We are complaining because we were the ones that waited up all night to ensure we were first to reserve. Those of you are in the hundreds, that's your own fault for being lazy.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was originally 215 when I reserved... was down to 198 friday before batches started going out - and went down to 20. Dropped down 2 over the weekend to 18.
I'm Here A Lot

Well, I'm in the business queue for a 6+ 128 GB Gold... and I've moved up to #18 today so far (two spots). Whee.

I tried my luck through Apple's reservation system the last few days, nothing out west for the 6+ have been available that way. I did see quite a few 6's though, of all sizes (Lower Mainland BC based stores).

As much as I want to scream at Rogers (and I do), it's not entirely their fault. Apple is to blame as well. But Rogers does need to sort out how they do this sort of release, because I know the next time... I will probably get my equipment and probably take my business elsewhere.

I Plan to Stick Around

Now i don't think we should be pointing any fingers guys but us early numbers also do have a right to complain also. Especially considering for example I had #7, even though yeah i'm in progress, you're telling me with #7 i didn't get my model at launch day?!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've found that the phone reps have been passing the buck over to the Live Chat reps just to get people off the phone. Earlier in this debacle, when I called them about my reservation, they also told me that they have no access to that information, but that the online Live Chat reps would "be able to help me with online orders". Needless to say, when I talked to a Live Chat rep, she was absolutely useless as well and ALSO told me she, too, can't access our reservations. There's just absolutely no accountability at Rogers for the "information" provided by their reps.

I Plan to Stick Around

@bottleflipper

That's not true. I wasted hours with support trying to get my reservation n the list.

You only got a high number b/c you were lucky the site worked for you.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm open #73... Does anyone know if I will get it by October 4th? I'm out of the country for a week and would hate to lose it because i wasn't here to pick it up. In case it's not, will they hold it for me or will one of you guys get to steal it from me? Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@McBoober

Not lucky...smart. The reservation system on September 12 worked fine.
I Plan to Stick Around

Bottleflipper... For your information... I stayed up just as late as you but i was on the phone with rogers ensuring that i wont lose my plan... Otherwise i was going to order from apple. Sour grapes much?