Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debomatic
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

ah yes fura,

There's a few of us here in the same situation. Don't bother phoning they won't help, neither will the online chat.

Checked all lines... nothing.

Just going to leave it for now and start atttempting the apple store reservation instead. Perhaps it will update (provide me a status on my current reservation) once their site is somehow fixed or education provided to their support people.

kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

In regards to the usefulness of talking to Rogers reps regarding one's reservation, I'd say it's a big fat ZERO. Based on the answers I've seen on here that were given by various reps, I'd say that most of them have resorted to making stuff up just to get you off the phone, live-chat or out of the store. I don't think they know anything other than rumours that may or may not be accurate.
kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around

I just want my phone.
stutronica
I've Been Here Awhile

Same for me, lowered by 1 today.
6+ 64GB space grey
Position: 89

Originally "reserved" September 12, @ 5am. Was # 156. Also "reserved" another 6+ 64GB space grey right after and originally #665 now # 389. I'm still in shock that I did not receive either on September 19! Worst Rogers launch ever!
DnosHubz
I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved Devices
  • iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey 6+ 64GB Space Grey
    Position :      18

This is killing me.

dvbui604
I Plan to Stick Around

Bottleflipper.

You one above me.  Still OPEN as well.  Looks like 128 GIG Silver Plus have received zero stock across Canada for Rogers,

kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

You know another thing that's really frustrating about possibly having to wait another few weeks for my phone? I was hoping to have the phone activated for more than 90 days, and be eligible for unlocking, by the time I leave for Christmas vacation in the US so that I can use it there by just buying a pre-paid SIM card. Now, there's pretty much no hope of achieving that 90-day requirement.
Kenneth10
I'm Here A Lot

It definitely is not worth your time to ask a rep regarding a reservation. I did it twice, and all they tell you is to be patient, that they're sure it will be shipped "soon" and then apologize
Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

There are gonna be a few shipments most likely tonight, but most likely only for the people such as myself that are already In Progress, and haven't had our devices shipped out of the warehouse yet.

In progress means your device has been accounted for and it's in their warehouse getting ready to ship.

Open status in the other hand, you're out of luck...
stutronica
I've Been Here Awhile

@DnosHubz were you originally #18 since you "reserved"?