Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Kbffs... I wasnt being sarcastic its just not something i have experienced at all... It also makes little to no sense that some accounts have been unaffected and other completely incapacitated. The reservation system seems to be separate from most of my rogers based on being able to access it despite the major my rogers outages. Sorry that i blame user error but it seems like often that is the case. The fact that i ask questions in this forum that are completely legitimate and never get answered while the same beaten path gets rehashed is frustrated, hence my rather sour posting attitude. Nothing against you homie.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

iPhone6+ 64GB Silver

Went down a couple notches today ... I'm currently at 220... I was 300+ on Friday, so that's progress ...

I Plan to Stick Around

still

Position 4

Status open

6+ 128GB Silver

I'm so irritated.  I've been in this position and status since i reserved.

I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC wrote:

iPhone6+ 64GB Silver

Went down a couple notches today ... I'm currently at 220... I was 300+ on Friday, so that's progress ...

Maybe Rogers is starting to process some inventory Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Bottleflipper... You poor soul. I would be pulling my hair out
I Plan to Stick Around

Some are probably user error, but not all. There are some of us who cannot access anything whatsoever. Meowmix, for example, has mentioned several times on here that he hasn't been able to access his account since last Monday. Some of the alternative methods of getting through to the reservation page USED to work for me, but stopped working sometime last Wednesday or Thursday. I've tried different browsers, different devices, different operating systems, nothing works.

Rogers, how about you offer some insight into this problem instead of just coming on here to delete or edit our posts?
I Plan to Stick Around

I preordered through FuutreShop over the weekend, so between FS and rogers, will take whichever comes first. Been checking Apple to reserve in store but very hard to find any 6+ to reserve.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I preordered through the Roger location at Fairview Mall (north york) and cannot see my status when I log into the device reservation system on rogers.com, help?
I'm Here A Lot

ah yes fura,

There's a few of us here in the same situation. Don't bother phoning they won't help, neither will the online chat.

Checked all lines... nothing.

Just going to leave it for now and start atttempting the apple store reservation instead. Perhaps it will update (provide me a status on my current reservation) once their site is somehow fixed or education provided to their support people.

I Plan to Stick Around

In regards to the usefulness of talking to Rogers reps regarding one's reservation, I'd say it's a big fat ZERO. Based on the answers I've seen on here that were given by various reps, I'd say that most of them have resorted to making stuff up just to get you off the phone, live-chat or out of the store. I don't think they know anything other than rumours that may or may not be accurate.