Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@kortasc wrote:
What kind of info is everyone who has called a rogers store been getting? I am tempted to call but i really dont want another reason to be upset (aka the enployee not having patience for the 1000th iphone call of the day)

Rogers Stores know nothing but thier own speculation. They will not have any helpful info, and what they say must always be taken lightly.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

By Apple's own estimates, they are producing approx 140,000 6Plus units per day. Even if Canada receives 10%, there's 14000 units a day dispersed among the different channels. Over the last week, using a 5 day week, there would have been 70,000 units available, not to mention, anything manufactured prior to the pre-launch. Rogers has received how many ?  Further, where are all the phones going that we won't see any movement for a couple weeks ?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kbffs... I wasnt being sarcastic its just not something i have experienced at all... It also makes little to no sense that some accounts have been unaffected and other completely incapacitated. The reservation system seems to be separate from most of my rogers based on being able to access it despite the major my rogers outages. Sorry that i blame user error but it seems like often that is the case. The fact that i ask questions in this forum that are completely legitimate and never get answered while the same beaten path gets rehashed is frustrated, hence my rather sour posting attitude. Nothing against you homie.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

iPhone6+ 64GB Silver

Went down a couple notches today ... I'm currently at 220... I was 300+ on Friday, so that's progress ...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

still

Position 4

Status open

6+ 128GB Silver

I'm so irritated.  I've been in this position and status since i reserved.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC wrote:

iPhone6+ 64GB Silver

Went down a couple notches today ... I'm currently at 220... I was 300+ on Friday, so that's progress ...

Maybe Rogers is starting to process some inventory 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bottleflipper... You poor soul. I would be pulling my hair out
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Some are probably user error, but not all. There are some of us who cannot access anything whatsoever. Meowmix, for example, has mentioned several times on here that he hasn't been able to access his account since last Monday. Some of the alternative methods of getting through to the reservation page USED to work for me, but stopped working sometime last Wednesday or Thursday. I've tried different browsers, different devices, different operating systems, nothing works.

Rogers, how about you offer some insight into this problem instead of just coming on here to delete or edit our posts?
I Plan to Stick Around

I preordered through FuutreShop over the weekend, so between FS and rogers, will take whichever comes first. Been checking Apple to reserve in store but very hard to find any 6+ to reserve.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I preordered through the Roger location at Fairview Mall (north york) and cannot see my status when I log into the device reservation system on rogers.com, help?