Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This is pure speculation but i doubt we're going to see any other 6+ being shipped out any time soon. I doubt Rogers has any stock nor will they receive any. The WORST part, and i have no clue how this will go but with a bunch of other countries about to get in the act on the 26th then demand will really outweigh supply. Looks like this will be a complete disaster. 

I Plan to Stick Around

If you leave the My Rogers open for awhile...you will have to sign in again when you hit refresh, when you do so, it reloads the reservation page but because you refreshed it from there it will show no number, always go back into your account and then click "device reservation" and it will be there
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't experienced these outages everyone is speaking of except for on friday morning. Technobrat... I really think you just have to be patient... That sounds abnormal and i hope you have better luck because if i am frustrated, i would be livid if i were you
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys just a quick heads up i got the iphone6+ 128 the day after launch at the apple store just walked right in askedif they had any they said yes re uped a 2 year deal on the 6gb super plan and got the phone subsidized.

Meowmix had said it would be unlikely but many other have got phones from just walking in at best buy or even target.....if rogers s taking long look around

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@DaveDemian

not me.

still at 36, OPEN

6+, 128GB, SG

I Plan to Stick Around

What kind of info is everyone who has called a rogers store been getting? I am tempted to call but i really dont want another reason to be upset (aka the enployee not having patience for the 1000th iphone call of the day)
I Plan to Stick Around

kortasc, there's no need to be sarcastic. There are large swaths of Rogers customers who currently can't do much with My Rogers other than signing in, including myself (and I believe, even Meowmix too). This has gone on for days. Many of us aren't technophobes and have tried everything we can, including all the suggestions helpfully offered by forum members here. This issue affects many customers who have nothing to do with the iPhone 6 as well, and just want to view their account information. Rogers' FB account is full of angry customers complaining about this. 

For me, I can access the reservation I made as a "new customer" by going through the link in the original confirmation e-mail, but cannot access the "upgrade" reservation, no matter what I do. Good for those of you who are able to do so, but that doesn't go for everyone. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone had any luck with Best Buy or Future Shop? 

I've made the $50 deposit at both locations locally, as I've resigned myself to the fact I won't be seeing my 6+ 64GB space gray anytime soon.

I've seen a few comments on here as well with respect to Apple online.  Anyone know if I can place and order and have it delivered the same week using this method?

I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc wrote:
What kind of info is everyone who has called a rogers store been getting? I am tempted to call but i really dont want another reason to be upset (aka the enployee not having patience for the 1000th iphone call of the day)

Rogers Stores know nothing but thier own speculation. They will not have any helpful info, and what they say must always be taken lightly.

I Plan to Stick Around

By Apple's own estimates, they are producing approx 140,000 6Plus units per day. Even if Canada receives 10%, there's 14000 units a day dispersed among the different channels. Over the last week, using a 5 day week, there would have been 70,000 units available, not to mention, anything manufactured prior to the pre-launch. Rogers has received how many ?  Further, where are all the phones going that we won't see any movement for a couple weeks ?