Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So dissapointing. Was delivered at 12 and i showed up at 12:30 to pick it up but I have to wait for it go to into Rogers system.......
Doesn't make sense but ok. I'd probably be ok with it if the rep wasn't so rude about it.

I Plan to Stick Around

jay6 check out my post to deb, did you try BOTH reservation systems?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tecnobrat: the first link takes me to reserve a new device; second link i get an error. I made sure I logged in before I tried the links.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

jay6 whats the error on the 2nd one?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tecnobrat
We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The most hilarious part of this is that I got "help" through fb because my bill is coming due at the end of the month. Miraculously, THAT they were able to 'help' with.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any one going into in progress yet today?

I've moved up to 51 via a cancellation I assume.

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey Technobrat and Jay,

Thanks Technobrat..both links still send me to a NEW reservation.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

debomatic, thats amazing 😞 (sarcasm)

I tried!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone gotten their phone or the email before the site is updated??? Im still 233 Open for a 64gb gold 6+ 😞 im hoping the site hasnt been updated yet 😞 I am going to best buy to put a deposit and hope for the best. UGHHH so frustrating.