Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnhs
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

6 Plus 64GB Space Grey, I was originally in 119th spot when I ordered, dropped to 57 on Friday, now I'm still at 55 today. I don't expect it to get here for another 2 weeks.

I did get the same model I pre-ordered from Apple at 3pm on Friday. It's a beautiful phone with excellent performance and has a camera that is beyond what I expected.

For those still waiting, you will find the wait is well worth it. Or just try to reserve through the local Apple stores every night.

Regarding the plans, I buy the phones outright now so I won't lose my $60.00 6GB super plan. It has everything I want except for voicemail which I pay an additional $8.00 a month.

Today's plans are so inferior, try keeping the old ones for as long as possible folks.
sweety1988
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the corp350 5gb plan for $50.00. I am #563 out of 941 for an iphone 6 16gb. Anyone else on here received their phone or is on the waiting list who has the same corp350 $50.00 plans? (this is a corporate plan)

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@doodads

I experienced the same thing but here in Quebec. The phones instead of being dropped off at the store seem to have been dropped off at the local Rogers head office. The delivery scan shows Lachine which is where UPS also have their head office. That never changed. 

I did call the store and they told me all phones were at head office and would be sent to stores by tomorrow. I am actually not expecting anything good to come out of this. 

debomatic
I'm Here A Lot

oh. my. gosh.

No one can tell me that I do in fact HAVE a reservation. Chat..doesn't know how. First person on the phone..doesn't know how. Second person on the phone doesn't have access. Who's running this show? How hard is it to confirm that I have a reservation or explain why the online system keeps pushing me to a NEW reservation instead of giving me a bloody status of the one I already received a confirmation on? I wonder when it became acceptable to say 'sorry I can't help you' in your efforts to remain a client and upgrade your contract to stay with us longer.

thekamp
I Plan to Stick Around

Grrr stupid authorized dealer delay... My 6+ shipped Saturday and went to Saskatoon, didn't get to their warehouse till today and now it'll be 2 or 3 days to get back to Winnipeg...
tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

debomatic first login to your account, and then make sure you try BOTH reservation pages:

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=viewReservation

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice

Rogers in its infinite wisdom has TWO different reservation pages, and they are completely incompatible with eachother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

1 more Cancellation... Or Rogers only got 1 in today's shipment 😄

6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 217
jay6
I Plan to Stick Around

@debomatic: i've had the exact same experience. The lack of information and communication that has taken place is so incredibly frustrating
kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around

Is calling the store pointless? Im #262 for a 16gb plus space grey. Status: open
doodads
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Jimmy2x2x

Yep I feel exactly the same. I feel like now we're just blindly hoping that the store calls us especially since we don't have any tracking to go off of? He assured me that because the main office got it on saturday he should get it monday, so I'm going to wait until the evening before calling them and being like Uhhhhh.......