Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Has anyone been able to get a Rogers to give u a plan like @george who got an email promo from Rogers for 4gb for $$80?
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus

64GB Gold

Position : 1503
I'm Here A Lot

hey where do you see that status of your reservation?

I Plan to Stick Around

I've Been Here Awhile

I got offered 6 gigs for $95

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

still 233 open for 64 gb 6+ gold Smiley Sad called my store and they received "a bunch" of reserve stock......HOPEFULLY MINE IS IN IT!!! lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey,

it really depends on your location.  I'm in Toronto, Scarborough to be exact.  There are a lot of factors to take into consideration.  UPS, the store itself processing the orders, the alignment of the sun, moon and earth.

From what the guy told me at my local store, there weren't too many pre-orders in that location.  But I believe Rogers is trying to fulfill pre-orders first before selling them outright to customers.  

I personally was not concerned about getting my phone on the weekend.  But got an email on Friday night, it was delivered on Sat, and dropped by the store on Sunday.  The guy working didn't even know if he was supposed to call me but I was lucky enough that it was still waiting for me.  

I Plan to Stick Around

this rogers reservation is soooo annoying. I am #563 out of 941 for the iphone 6 16gb space grey. Anyone have any idea how long this may really take? This is under a business corporate account. Also, will it be shipped to my home or do I have to pick it up?

I Plan to Stick Around

@triplettsang

What city? Is it still waiting in a warehouse in the GTA? Now that would really peeve me. Mine made in to Montreal but why didn't they just ship directly to the store we selected? In the past with all my other pre-orders this is how it went. Man did Rogers really drop the ball on this one. 

I'm Here A Lot

ah! darn thing keeps sending me to the New Reservation page without telling me the status of the reservation I already made...hmm...me thinks a call is in order