Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@manabomb wrote:

My order was placed on the 15th,  order says in progress(activation). I spoke with rogers and the rep told me he has not heard of any 6Plus models being shipped. Is this true? I was looking online and in other forums it says once your order has gone into activation you should recieve shipping info soon after. Any input would be appreciated.

If you are In Progress there is a phone assigned to you. Now you just have to wait for shipping.

I Plan to Stick Around

I think 4-6 weeks is not correct and I would not take anything they say to heart..I mean to disrespect to store sales but sometimes they don't stay up to date with current info in the industry. 

That timeframe is for a new order if it were done TODAY. Think about it, if you have a pre-order below #100, you are way ahead of people. Now you didn't give your place in line so maybe 4-6 weeks is correct if you ordered recently. But for anyone who ordered early, it can't be 4-6 weeks for new shipments, they will keep coming weekly, maybe in small numbers. The pre-order you have if low, is ahead of the current time frames given; they are for orders today. 

Lets wait and see what happens tonight and tomorrow night as thats when it looks like Rogers updates the units. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Go into the email and click on the rogers.com link right under where it says "the most upto date information on your resivation"
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers site is useless. Can't check at all.
I've Been Here Awhile

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've Been Around

Cool that Rogers got 6 of those 10 million phones to sell!
I Plan to Stick Around

Iphone 6+ 64GB Gold -In Progress for 4 days now,
It better move to shipped today.
I Plan to Stick Around

I know what's going to happen.

I'm going to catch one on Apple Device Reservation, then log into Rogers and mine will have changed to "In Progress" haha.