Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Let's hope for 1000! 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is going to be the longest week ever!

Checking status like crazy until something moves.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@OrangeFreddie

Are you on the business or consumer queue?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Today is the moment of truth. Lets see if my store contacts me to pick it up. I'll give them until this evening before I start calling them with questions because this is ridiculous.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just talked to my Rogers store about my pre-order and they said the delay is now 4 to 6 weeks!!!! Not much of a "pre" order. 

I Plan to Stick Around

After being so worried about the size of the 6 Plus, I'm already used to it after only yesterday afternoon with it. It is definitely worth waiting it out rather than going to a regular 6 if you want the big screen/ better battery life combo.

Here's hoping that the next shipment comes soon for everyone waiting. Hang in there!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For anyone with issues with the rogers site enter through the initial email about the reservation, it has worked for me every time
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I really couldn't be more disappointed in the way Rogers has handled this iPhone launch. Not one single business iPhone 6+ preorder has been fulfilled. That is absolutely unacceptable. For Rogers to fulfill orders from one lineup and completely ignore other paying customers is just unbelievable.

My contract is currently up, so maybe shopping around is what I should be doing instead of complaining about the poor service.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro wrote:

@orangefreddie

Are you on the business or consumer queue?

Consumer Queue

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My order was placed on the 15th,  order says in progress(activation). I spoke with rogers and the rep told me he has not heard of any 6Plus models being shipped. Is this true? I was looking online and in other forums it says once your order has gone into activation you should recieve shipping info soon after. Any input would be appreciated.  This is a business order.