Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Haven't read any posts in the last 24 hours...

9 Cancellations yesterday.

6+ 64GB Space Grey

Position :      218
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My position or status has not changed at all since  I ordered on sept 12..

Business account

#9 iphone 6 plus 64gb gold 

#30 iphone 6 plus 64gb space grey 

Both say:  in progress (pre-fulfillment)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position : 740

And

6+ 128GB Silver
Position : 60
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

t3a3s99,

The last status change that you want to see is SHIPPED...even then I still haven't seen my phone =(

It was shipped on Friday, but tracking says that only the Waybill was created and it seems that it hasn't even been picked up yet from the warehouse.  I don't even know if i'll see my phone today =(

PS i was #3 for an iPhone 6 GOLD 64 GB.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still position #233 for 6+ gold 64gb 😞 this is probably the worst release i've ever been involved in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple sold 10million iphones this weekend and I still dont have the one I pre-ordered...
I Plan to Stick Around

Definitely interested in hearing people's plan change decisions.

I think the threat of of a 4th national carrier not really taking off and Verizon confirming to not be stepping in sure changed things in retention after that as they are not authorized to offer anything that they did in the past. Loyalty discounts are gone (replaced with Rogers Rewards for all). Glad to hear that they are still grandfathering some plans with high monthly spend (including when added to the old 6BG for 30 dollars option).

Even billing adjustments are cut back and you can't make more than one request for a billing adjustment within 90 days (I think?).

Overall, it's strange that this is the first iPhone launch that I remember where Rogers isn't offering a promo. For 5s it was double the data on Share Everything plans.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think we'll see anything until later this evening...  I'm currently 28 for a 6+ 64GB SG and I've had zero movement since Thursday evening.  Non corporate account.

Hopefully they get a shipment today!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been at position 7.. since 5:30am September 12th. I'm still Open. This is for the 16GB Plus silver model. I haven't gone down or up.

Did Rogers get like.. zero of these?

I walked into futureshop who had 9 6Plus phones for people who pre-ordered them.

I actually picked up a basic model to test out for 15 days (you can return it within that time frame, as long as you don't pass 30 minutes of talk time). I like it, but I really want the bigger screen and better resolution.

I might cave and buy one off of Kijiji, only costs about $80-$100 more than if I bought one straight myself.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully Rogers gets 218 64GB Space Grey 6+ this afternoon 😄