Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Can people report back if they've had success using an email offer that they didn't personally receive?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Will the Apple store do Rogers activation for existing customers if we reserve through their reservation website?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes you can do carrier upgrades as well at the Apple Store...on Friday they had a few rogers reps floating around too to help out with any issues. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no it doesn't - not sure how that service works to be honest. I'd just double check it from time to time 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, when reserving through Apple's site, you have the option to reserve an iPhone of your choice (given it is in stock) either unlocked or with Rogers.  Here's the site link: https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone actually purchased the phone outright from Rogers once they went to pick up their reservation? The store kept telling me they can't do that but everytime i speak to CS on the phone they say no issue whatsoever.
I Plan to Stick Around

Any idea if there will be 6+ shipments to the warehouse this week?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Anybody got progress in corporate plan side. I reserved a 6+ 64 silver and stayed at around 160 till now without any progress. Is it normal?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all,

I'm a Rogers for Business customer and my status has changed from "Order In Progress (Activation)" to "Pending Activations". Does anyone know if this is the final step before shipping, or is there more to come?? Waiting on a 128 GB 6 silver... ordered early Monday the 12th. 

Many thanks,

Shawn

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre ordered a 64gb space grey 6+,  on the 12th at 5am.   Was position 430 something.   Held that all week until the 19th,  then it dropped to 170 something. By Sunday, it had gone down to 135 (with pre order cancels I assume).         It's now 134, and has been holding for the day....

hope there is some movement soon !!