Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Still holding in open. Pos #7 for a 6+ 64 silver. Think this will ship this week?
I Plan to Stick Around

Any advice for those of us that still can't view our reservations in myRogers??? It's crazy that I'm in the dark for a week.
I'm Here A Lot

I got the email offer from Rogers "designed specifically for me", yeah right! It was $85 for 2 GB.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if there will be any 6+ shipments this week? Still sitting at 34 for the 6+ 128GB SG.

I Plan to Stick Around

I think a lot of people have dropped out.  I know someone who says he's gone from the the 620s to the 560s over the weekend for a 64 GB 6+ SG.  Meanwhile, I have no idea where I am for my 128 GB 6+ SG.  Last check was #390, originally 417ish. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This site is back online and tracking Apple Store stock:

https://iphonestock.ca/?6=true

typically I found in the past 8PM EST is always a good time to start looking - but as meow says they can get stock throughout the day. 

I Plan to Stick Around

To confirm, if you pay to be notified, that doesn't hold a phone for you, does it ?

I Plan to Stick Around

I have no offer from Rogers in my inbox. I've been with them for over 10 years and my contract is done. I talked to them 3 separate occasions, they keep on telling me the same story about 2 contracts now and I have to pay what the website says. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Can people report back if they've had success using an email offer that they didn't personally receive?

I've Been Here Awhile

Will the Apple store do Rogers activation for existing customers if we reserve through their reservation website?