Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I've Been Here Awhile

If I were to bring an Iphone 6 bought from the states into a rogers store will they provide me with a micro-sim to buy? or will there be an issue because I didn't buy it from rogers?

I Plan to Stick Around

I went to Apple today and decided that the 6+ is just to big. I like single hand use, I use a case and always have it in my pocket. I also have no idea when the preorder will arrive so I picked up the sg 64gb 6, and I love it!!!

When the 6+ comes in I'll unload it or just cancel the order.
I Plan to Stick Around

Will this be updated tonight? And at what time (in Ontario)?

I've Been Here Awhile

I still do not know how you people are checking your queue numbers. I am trying to do it through "my rogers" I keep seeing posts saying ," I was 500 now i am 200 blah blah" I have been checking rogers site like 5 times a day and cant get it to ever load.

Am i checking the wrong site?!
I've Been Around

officialbferg, possibly @ 12am from what I've read, noticed the Apple reservation page is down, probably updating it for later tonight.  Have that page open at midnight, the link is a couple pages back.

I Plan to Stick Around

I still can't view my rogers, it's been a week as of tomorrow.
I've Been Around

Regarding Apple's reserve and pickup, don't bother trying to do it right at midnight, that's not when the stock is updated. I just got a 6+ SG 128GB today at the Eaton Centre after reserving it soon after stock levels updated at 11:20AM. If you really want a plus, just keep checking the Apple Store reservation page throughout the day, every day.

Now if only my Rogers account was accessible, I could cancel my reservation. #276 when I was able to check it a week ago.
I Plan to Stick Around

Been checking all day hoping for a 6+ in Toronto tonight

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I waited in line for 4.5 hours at the apple store and walked out with a 16gb iphone 6 in space gray. I did a hardware upgrade on a business account. Going to cancel my reservation with rogers tomorrow cuz they won't let me do it online...