Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

well not really, it says cancelled/ closed.. it said In progress(Pre Fulfillment) before it aparently cancelled

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasoncarvalho1

Hmm then something must of happened. Perhaps a glitch?
I'm Here A Lot

Started at 569 for Plus Space Grey 64 GB. Now 284. Status: Open
I Plan to Stick Around

#264 for 6+ 16GB Space Grey.... MEOWMIX... this week? or next? I really am jealous of anyone using a 6+ right now as i was really impressed with the phone i played around with at the eaton's center on friday.

I Plan to Stick Around

For those with plus models... It's going to be hard for anyone to predict when they'll come in due to the production problems. If you really want an estimate rather the a guess wait to see what kind of numbers come in this week. Then people who do the math will be able to estimate.

But if I had to guess anything, I'd guess we'll all be waiting longer hen we'd like to!
I Plan to Stick Around

So I talked to detentions on the phone about my speaker. They told me that the problem is with the store, not them. I called the store 5 times and no answer. I left a message for a manager to call me and no call. I emailed rogers complaint dept. and received no response and I pm'd the Rogers Facebook account, again no answer. I'm getting a little frustrated. It seems stupid to be upset over a free speaker, but I just want what I am entitled to. How does a speaker just disappear unless a Rogers employee just yanked it?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone had their speaker shipped seperately?
I Plan to Stick Around

so upset looks like i gotta place a new order tomorrow morning.. and prob not receive the phone till nov..

I'm Here A Lot

Anyone know just how the reservation system works?

I reserved a 6 64GB Space Grey.  I started at 345.

Others (akswun for example) reserved the exact same model and were HUNDREDS of spots behind me.... and they've already received theirs.

I'm still 23 in queue with status of Open!

So frustrating.

I Plan to Stick Around

@bouche: I would escalate your issue to a manager in customer relations. If you were given an interaction ID for your live chat conversation you have that to back your argument. If the manager in customer relations won't do anything then escalate it to the office of the president and if they won't do anything then the last escalation step is the office of the ombudsman. At that point, an investigation would be done by a separate customer service team and they go over all your account info as well as go over your calls (not sure about live chat). I've gone through thr process and it works. Good luck!